Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eddie's Flag Football Team


Eddie has been playing on a flag football team with a group of friends every Tuesday at Juanita High School. I, being the fantastic and devoted girlfriend I am (I hope you sense the sarcasm), have been eagerly rooting on the sidelines during the game rain or shine (mostly rain). If you know me I am not much of an athlete but I am a great athletic supporter! 

They have so far only lost one game. Tonight was the first game of the playoffs. They won, so we'll see if they can win it all on Thursday!  

1 comment:

Mrs. Amaral said...

I didn't know you had a blog either!!! But yet again, I don't really announce mine so if people stumble upon it...great!! Howz life? We should get together soon. Maybe we can meet at one of Eddie's games and I can help you root for him!!