Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vancouver BC Vacation- Day 4


Today was our last day in Vancouver! Our train was leaving at 5:00 pm, so we still had a full day to hang out. So what did we do, shop shop and shop some more! Nothing wrong with that!!!

At the end of our trip, Eddie and I noticed just a few differences about Canada compared to the U.S:

1. Eddie could hear that they all have accents, I only noticed it once, and I am pretty sure he was Australian. So, I don't think that counts...

2. Everyone is really nice. Like painfully nice. Everyone wanted to be helpful and chit chat. I think Seattle is normally nice, but nothing compared to Vancouver!

3. There are no toilet seat covers! Barely any to be seen! And being the American girl I am, I of course lined the seat with toilet paper.

Otherwise, I didn't see much of a difference. All I know is that we had a great time! Couldn't have asked for a better vacation!

No comments: