Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lake Chelan!



For Memorial Day weekend, Eddie and I joined his mom and step dad at their home in Lake Chelan. It was very relaxing and fun!

I had a lot of "firsts"....

I told Eddie when I heard they had mopeds a story about the last time I was driving any motorized vehicle without doors. It was years ago, I was on a jet ski of my friends and I remember riding along. Wind in my hair, bouncing around. I could not believe I was going so fast! As I was riding around, my friend Teresa looked like she was seriously flying by me! I couldn't believe how fast she could have been going. I looked down at my speedometer so I could compare, and realized I was going no faster than 15 MPH! This was important story to tell Eddie, since it was very similar to how I was on these mopeds. 

Yes, I did save a small puppy on one of my many rides, I also caused a back up of 4 cars (which is a lot on a small side road in the small town of Manson), couldn't turn very well, and fell off once, but I did it and topped off at 30 MPH! Don't worry, that speed never lasted too long. I stayed at my typical 15 to 20 mph. Here are some cute pics of us riding around!

Another big first is I went to a rodeo! Yes, me.... It actually wasn't too bad.


There you have it, that was our fun vacation in Chelan!

1 comment:

Elysia & my James' said...

Oh, I miss you. YEA! I can get weekly (or daily) Allison fixes! I have been wrapped into this sick blogging world too... elysialabita.blogspot.com.

Love you!