skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Allison's Blog
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Heather's Shower
Last Saturday was Heather's baby shower!
We went to a cute place and had a high tea. That was my first high tea and it was pretty fun. I love tea, so I say yes please!
It was great to see everyone and celebrate Heather having twins!
1 comment:
Heather
said...
Thanks for coming - I had a lot of fun seeing everyone!!! :)
November 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Allison's Blog
Seattle, WA, United States
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(6)
Getting rid of the clothes...
Seattle Aquarium Trip
Kathy Griffin!!!
Seahawks game!
Eddie's Birthday!
Heather's Shower
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
My Workout Blog!
How I Got Fit!
My Blog List
Fuck You, Penguin
Still "Fuck You" After All These Years
12 years ago
Notes on Life...
Dear Gavin & Lucas | You are FOUR!
13 years ago
And we are three...
22ish Weeks
13 years ago
Adventures with Vivvi
The Details - From Home to School
15 years ago
Is that your robot leg?
oops!
16 years ago
all Lindsay, all the time
I've been gone too long!
16 years ago
Life of Mrs. Amaral
New Blog
16 years ago
the rationality of irrationality
cutting bait on Korean
16 years ago
Alpha Phi Blog
Followers
Websites I am addicted to!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
http://www.thatsfit.com/
http://www.livestrong.com
http://www.vitaljuicedaily.com/
http://www.fitsugar.com/
1 comment:
Thanks for coming - I had a lot of fun seeing everyone!!! :)
Post a Comment