Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting rid of the clothes...


As most people know, about a year ago I have had quite a life "overhaul". 

I have been eating well and working out practically everyday. So far I've lost about 35 pounds and I have about 15-20 more to go. 

The weirdest part about this process is losing all my clothes. I was okay with having "saggy butt" for a little bit, but it got pretty ridicules looking. So, I decided to go through my closet. All I can say is I got rid of 3 full bags! It was crazy! Someone at the Goodwill will be wearing designer! 

And I finally bought myself some new jeans, and they were 2 sizes smaller than the last time I bought jeans! 


3 comments:

Elysia & my James' said...

You look FANTASTIC!

Heather said...

WOOO HOO! you look great and I bet it's fun shopping for new clothes.

Mrs. Amaral said...

You look FABULOUS!!! I wish I had your motivation to work out every day!!You are awesome!!!