Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bridal Expo! And a little Guitar Hero....

The wedding craziness is in full swing!

Eddie and I went to the wedding expo at the Washington State Convention Center Saturday in hopes to get some ideas on what we want to do, eat, listen to, etc. All I can say was it was pretty overwhelming. We got a lot of great information though. We most importantly need to find a venue, like yesterday.

Look forward to a ton of blogs about my frustration, anxiety, and excitement about wedding planning. I promise not to disappoint!

After the wedding show we met up with Lindsay and Eric for dinner at Rock Bottom. We had a great time of course then afterward they came over to our place to play Guitar Hero World Tour. Eddie's mom got us the complete band set for Christmas, and it is F-U-N! 

Eddie played guitar, Lindsay played bass, Eric was on the drums and I was singer. Below is a picture of us rockin' out!



1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so excited you're planning the wedding - It will be amazing!