Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland!


As most of you Seattle-ites already know, there has been some crazy weather lately! This weekend was ridicules! It barely stopped snowing!

Eddie and I decided to make the most of it! 


Today Eddie and I walked downtown, had lunch and finished our Christmas shopping. On the walk there and home it was hard to believe how much snow there was! At least 10 inches and I don't think I've seen that much snow in the downtown core before.



After we got home we went out on our roof deck and had a snowball fight. Those tiny (sorry, couldn't make them bigger) pictures are the before photos. I hate to say it but Eddie kicked my ass. I am not afraid to say that I am not the best snowball fighter, come on. Did anyone really think I was? The only thing I know I am is a sore loser.

Everyone stay warm!


No comments: