
Eddie and I did the Big Climb again this year! This is the climb up 69 flights of the Columbia Tower stairs for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This year again we are on the team Climbing for Caleb. Caleb at just 2 years old, was the honor patient for the whole event. Here is the web site for more information!
The event was great, I was hoping for about 16 minutes, but I got 14.11 minutes! I am really excited. I kicked butt on my last years time (about 22 minutes). The funniest part is I feel I could have been faster, I was so afraid I needed to pace myself. I guess my fitness has gotten a lot better than last year! Just think of how fast I'll be next year!
It was great, Lindsay and Eric Dixon raced with us, along with a lot of Eddie's firefighter buddies. We had a great time! I can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment