Friday, March 20, 2009

New Workout Blog!


I wanted to announce to everyone that I have officially created a new blog!


This one will be a lot more personal. It will be about my adventures in losing weight and getting fit. As many of you may know, I have made a real life change and have been working toward fitness for about a year and a half now. Since losing 45 pounds and about 4 jean sizes, I have made a real lifestyle change. I wanted to have a place to put all my information out there. Not just to let people know about what I have been doing, but hopefully to motivate someone, anyone. Maybe have you try a workout you haven't yet or maybe to come join me sometime! This will also be an outlet to continue to hold myself accountable. As I meet my goals, I want a place to show all the hard work and also motivate myself to continue to post each day.


The posts will include my daily work outs and a lot of information I have aquired over my fitness fantatic lifestyle. I am an obsessive health nut and a self proclaimed "wannabe personal trainer". I love the possiblity of giving hope to anyone out there that has ever thought that they would always be "heavy" or "chubby". I used to be the picture of this mentality, until I "woke up".


With that said, I hope you really enjoy this new blog. Please let me know your comments or suggestions.


No comments: