Before:


After:
So here's the story....


Eddie a few weeks ago talked to me about going away for the weekend. I was a little hesitant because we've been wanting to save to buy a house, but of course I wanted a little getaway. So, we decided to go stay at his mom and step dad's place in Lake Chelan, which is always fun and relaxing.
I took Friday off and we headed over. Saturday it was 38 degrees out and Eddie really wanted to go mopeding. I am always up for an adventure, so I put on 4 layers of clothes and got ready.
We went down to his parent's property and got on the mopeds and started riding around. It was really fun at first, as it always is riding around on the mopeds, but once you got over 30 MPH you were FREEZING! My fingers were pretty much frozen to the handle bars.
I told Eddie that we had to stop and take a break or go back because I was pretty much an ice cube. So, Eddie and I went to one of our favorite parks called Willow Point. It is a small park that you walk down stairs to and it has a beautiful view of the lake, you can actually walk right into it from there. Each time we've been to Lake Chelan we've always stopped there and hung out.
Once we parked, Eddie told me that I should open the bottom compartment under the seat of the moped. So I opened it up and there was a present inside. I at first looked at him and actually I was kind of mad. We weren't supposed to get each other anything for Christmas. Eddie told me it was just something small and he just wanted to get me something while we were there. So we took the box and walked down the stairs to the park.
We sat on a bench right in front of the water, and I opened the box. There were a couple great ornaments and a fantastic scarf. As I was closing up the box, Eddie told me he had one more thing to give me. I wasn't paying much attention because I was boxing everything back up and he pulls out a little box!
All the sudden he gets on his knee and opens the box and I immediately start crying! He proposes and it was so great! It is weird when something so exciting happens to you. Eddie and I both seemed to have blacked out. After we finally started to come down from the happy moment, Eddie asked me if I said yes. I screamed, "Yes! Of Course!"
After we calmed down a bit we got back on our mopeds and went back to his parent's property. He had champagne in his moped compartment, so we drank champagne and called our families. It was such a fantastic experience. We both couldn't have been happier!
After the champagne was gone, we went back to his parent's place, got warm, and got cute. Then we went to the Tsillan winery which we always go to when were at Lake Chelan and went wine tasting. After that they served dinner so we stayed for that and had a great time.
We had a fantastic weekend. It was like a dream. Eddie made it perfect!
It also doesn't hurt that the ring is fantastic! If I went to pick it out myself I know I would not find a ring that would be more of a fit for me than that. He did great!
4 comments:
CONGRATS! That is such a great proposal story. I am so happy for you and Eddie. Such great news!!
AAAHHHHH, I'm so excited!!! Congratulations again to you and Eddie, I'm so happy for you! The before and after pictures are so cute and your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!
Oh My GOSH!!! I'm so so incredibly happy for you. If I could have picked someone for my sweet Allison, I couldn't have picked a better guy than Eddie (even though I've only met him once). You are so happy and it shows. I love you and am so glad you are so happy. Congrats to both of you!!! Let me know the date!
I am so happy for you! You guys are such an amazing couple and I know you'll have an amazing life together!!!
Post a Comment